Saturday, May 4, 2013

Festive Friday - Season's Greetings...

Do you ever go through a stage where you are sure you've actually lost your last marble? For sure I have. It's been such an insane time for us this past 3 months, and I can tell you, I have officially lost my mind. An example? I made my card well ahead of time for yesterday's Festive Friday post, I took photos of it at Shirley's, planted the memory card right on my phone so I wouldn't forget it... and promptly forgot it.

Sheesh.



Well, anyway. Here I am, a day late, but here all the same! If you're interested, this week we are doing an element theme:


I have really struggled with this challenge, as I don't have a ton of birds in my arsenal... so while I was going to go another way, it just didn't inspire me. So I used the die for the same bird I stamped last week. I hope you'll forgive me?



Can you tell that's a bird in the middle of my little banner?

So, you have until Wednesday to play along with us, and you can catch all the details over on the Festive Friday blog! 

Join me tomorrow for another Scrapbook Sunday... I have more for you featuring my brother's photography!

Pin It

2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Oh, you make me laugh! I was also stumped when I saw the bird theme for this challenge! I think your card is very pretty! Love all the fun, colourful embellishments!

2amscrapper said...

love the colors and design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...