Friday, May 31, 2013

Festive Friday - Merry December...

Remember when you were little, and the time between Monday and Friday seemed to go on for eternity? And remember how when you were little, once your birthday was over it took *forever* until there was another one?

It's a cruel reversal when you get to be a grown up and time travels at lightening speed. Particularly the time between your children's birthdays. It seems like just a blink and a half ago that we were bringing Josie home from the hospital. Tomorrow we will be hosting friends and family for her 3rd Birthday Party. How has that much time passed already?

In the meantime, it's time for some new inspiration for the current challenge over on the Festive Friday blog...





For this week's project, I didn't use a stamp. Not one. If you spend any time here at all, you know how strange that is... but when it comes to Crate Paper goodies, I love to sit and just play... so this time, I sort of forgot my stamps!


As I am posting the photos, I can see that the gold rhinestone I adhered to the green button disappeared between my craft desk and photography... hmm...

You can head over to the challenge blog to see some more from the other ladies!

Pin It

3 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

OMG did you SEW those sequins into that tree? That is FAB! This is so festive and happy!

Colleen said...

Meredith, thank you so much for giving my card a shout out. YOU are so nice to always lift my spirits with your comments, I really can't thank you enough for your words! Now for your card...seriously? I have a long ways to go, girl, you are so clever...love that tree, a labor of love for sure! And you with little ones!

Geri said...

Yes, we'll forgive you for leaving the stamps out of this one...it's just so sweet!!! I love that adorable tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...