Friday, May 17, 2013

Festive Friday - Merry & Bright...

Happy Friday my friends! This week has flown by, as we're getting right in to the details of moving. I've started the very beginning stages of packing up - the pictures are off of most of the walls, cupboards are starting to be emptied... I won't lie, I am not looking forward to this process, even a little bit. But, it has to be done in order to move onto the next stage, right?


Well, we're halfway through our current challenge over on the Festive Friday blog, so I am here today to share another card with you, based on this week's graphic:


Right away, I wanted to use the peppermint candy image or the candy canes that are included in this stamp set, but I quickly changed my mind. And I am so glad I did, because how fun are these cookies?


Alright, so I have to tell you... I sat down to make this card, and in the back of my head, kept thinking of the little details that my friend Melissa would add, simply because I love her style so much. Well, you really need to go to the blog and see Melissa's card for this week! *wink*

Alright, that's all from me today, but make sure you head over to the challenge blog and see what the other ladies have created for this week - you won't be disappointed!

Pin It

3 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the use of the spatters on the doily - it adds a little funkiness to the vintage and classic feel. Fun!

Geri said...

I love these adorable papers in these warm and snugly colors! And all your pretty layers!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So lovely! I love how 2 designers used the same stamps and yet they came out so radically different!!

Love your style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...