Friday, May 24, 2013

Festive Friday - May Your Blessings Be Plenty...

Happy Friday my friends! I am glad to see the end of this insanely busy week - although I think it's only going to lead into another one!

But, since it is Friday, we have another challenge for you over on the Festive Friday blog!



This week, we are joined by Dawn Wholeslagle of WPlus9 stamps (imagine how excited I was when she said yes!!), so I made sure to use some of her beautiful designs on my simple card, using this week's colour theme.


I kind of cheated this week - I didn't use a metallic ink for my gold, I used a golden yellow. The gold ink I have is pretty pale, and my embossing powder has a more aged effect than I wanted. So, I decided to break the rules a little bit!


The sentiment is actually from a Thanksgiving themed set... but I thought it worked for Christmas as well!

As usual, you can head on over to the challenge blog to play along with us... we love having you!

Pin It

7 comments:

Laura B. said...

Gorgeous clean design!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

CAS perfection! Love this!

Geri said...

Well, this 'simple card' is absolutely gorgeous and perfect!!!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card, Meredith! That sentiment is so lovely, too!

Lisa said...

Simple and sweet and I love it!!

~Tammy~ said...

Love your sweet CAS use of the colors! Beautiful!

Bonnie said...

I love this sentiment for Thanksgiving or for Christmas! And that sweet design is so simple yet has such a powerful impact! Perfectly CAS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...