Friday, May 10, 2013

Festive Friday - Christmas Wishes...

Another week has gone by in the blink of an eye... does this happen to you? I feel like I was just sharing a card for Festive Friday, but here I am again!

And just so you know - I was creating today's card while the sun shone outside, the mercury is setting records for this time of year. No, I don't have an issue with the summer weather and winter stamps (I love Christmas way too much), but I am a sun-lover, so I totally sacrificed for my beloved readers!

Or not. I love inky sessions, no matter what.



This week, we've issued a trigger challenge. The idea being that we've provided a trigger word, and we want to see what it inspires you to create. No need to use the word itself, just create what the word means to you.

Here is our graphic for this week:


Sweet can mean many things relating to Christmas, but this week, all of our projects focused on food! *wink*

I actually had a lot of ideas for this one... it was just a matter of which one to use! Here's what I decided on...


I don't even like gingerbread, but it is pretty cute for the holidays... my oldest *loves* gingerbread men (although I don't think she cared for the cookie itself, either), so I know she'll love this card. I also went with bright, candy colours, and the fun font from this stamp set worked perfectly too.

Thanks for popping in... remember you have almost 2 weeks to play, and we love seeing your creations, so make sure you check the challenge blog for all the details!

I am working on kind of a fun post for tomorrow, including a project for a recent Colour Combos Galore challenge that I didn't get a chance to post yet... make sure you check it out!

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is darling Meredith! I love this color combination and your pretty bow!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

You are the queen of the beautiful bows, for sure! Love this sweet card. Got to get my thinking cap on!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!!

justsomestuffimade said...

Great fun card Meredith - love the pearl buttons for your gingerbread man. And Ardyth's right, I am swooning over that bow!!! Rx

Geri said...

The gingerbread man is sweet for sure! And I love the delicious colors and patterns you've used!!! Really beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...