Wednesday, May 15, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash - Warm Wishes...

Hey there friends! Things relating to our move are getting busier and busier as the days pass, so while I will always keep up with my design team assignments, it might slow down a little bit here for awhile! It's all temporary of course.

With that said, it's time for a new 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge! I wanted to really push myself this week, and see just how much I could get done in 10 minutes.




This week, we're working with some really beautiful, soft colours. Take a look:


I saw these as a moss green, buttery yellow, and lilac - though the purple I chose is a bit more blue, as it's what I had in my stash.

I've said it before, and I'll preach it again... the key to getting lots done in 10 minutes is preparation! I am trying my hardest to get a video together to show you my process when I create for this challenge - my camera has other ideas. But if I can do it, you'll see how I take only a couple of minutes to plan out my 10 minutes before I get started, and it pays off in spades!


This one took me 9 minutes and 30 seconds. I chose a detailed stamp and patterned papers to do most of the work for me, and a simple layout that went together quickly. And because my clock was on my side, I even 'extra' embellished my bow!

Hey, did you hear? Paulina will be holding a Design Team call soon, so make sure you keep an eye out for that... this is *such* a great team to be on - so why not try out?

Head on over to Pretty Pink Posh for more details on the current challenge, and to see what the rest of the team has come up with for you!

Pin It

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Meredith this is such a charming card! Love the way you've used the colors and your sweet crocheted accents.

Geri said...

Meredith...this is just gorgeous! Sorry it took so long to get over here and say it!!! Love just the hints of color with all the cream...so light and airy!!!

Lyndal said...

FAB card Merideth :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...