Wednesday, May 1, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash - To My Wonderful Friend...

Hey guys!

So I have an update on the house front! When we got back from our holidays, we had 2 offers waiting for us! We chose one pretty quickly, and then took the week to get all the documents and everything in order so that the subjects could be removed - and last night, our agent stopped by to officially put out the SOLD sign!

We just have to settle the details with the house we're moving to, but at this point, we're moving at the end of June. I cried for a minute when we were officially sold, because this is the place I brought my babies home from the hospital! We have completely renovated our entire unit with the exception of only our kitchen - we've poured our hearts into this place... but our new place is a blank canvas, waiting for us to make it our own.

Can you believe it's already time for a new 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge? It's *May* already, people!



Today, we're playing with a really soft and pretty spring pallette, and once again, I wanted to push my limits and stamp my own background paper!



To me, these colours look like kraft aqua and coral. I *loved* working with them, and I loved the results when I used such non-typical colours to stamp my berries!


This one took me 9 minutes and 30 seconds.

Our sponsor this month is WPlus9, so I made sure to bring out some of my newest purchases and put them to good use for this card! I also used the newer Embroidered Bouquet as 'filler', and I really like how it worked with the Fresh Picked set.

Here is a close up of my stamped background:

 Make sure you head over to the Pretty Pink Posh blog to find out more about the new challenge, and remember you have nearly 2 weeks to play along!

Pin It

11 comments:

Leigh said...

This is gorgeous, Meredith! I'm in awe of how you can stamp such lovely backgrounds so quickly!

Stacy said...

This is such a beautiful card, your background is perfect! When I first saw it, I wondered what patterned paper collection it was from :)

Lisa said...

I can see those fingers flying to get this done so quickly!! It's such a sweet card Meredith. Love those berries and your dainty trim!

Geri said...

Lovely, lovely background and SWEET card!!!

jacque4u2c said...

So beautiful! Just love it!

Tonya Jastad said...

This is seriously awesome!

Susie Wittwer said...

I, too, thought this was background paper. Wow! I don't know how you did all that in under 10 minutes. Gorgeous card Meredith! That touch of lace finishes the card perfectly :)

MichelleZ said...

This is gorgeous! I love those colors together.

Lyndal said...

HUGE Congrats on selling your home Merideth :)
LOVE, LOVE your 10 Minute Craft Dash card!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I LOVE the stamped background you created! This is stunning and I can't believe how quickly you made this!

Sara Grafton said...

The stamped background is fabulous! It does look like pattern paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...