Monday, April 8, 2013

Oh Happy Day...

Hello my friends!

I feel like lately I haven't been posting properly, and I hope you'll forgive me. It's been such a busy time for us this past few months, and it looks like it could stay that way until the summer! Before, we were busy because of not so happy things, now we are busy because of really happy things... so you won't hear me complaining!


I have finished my term as a Creative Team Member with Pink Persimmon stamps, but I do have some projects that I never did share with you, so I can start posting those now! Shirley's birthday was all the way back in January, so this card is an older creation, but new to the blog, so good enough, right?



I used some various Crate Paper goodies, and you'll notice the monogram I added so there was no question who the birthday girl was!

I feel like I haven't properly been in the craft room for ages, but we're coming up to birthday season around here, so some good inky sessions are in order!

Thanks for swinging by! I hope your week is off to a good start, wherever you are! *wink*

Pin It

5 comments:

Geri said...

This is so very pretty, Meredith!!! I love the sweet heart layered onto the subtle card...and the sentiment on top...CUTE! That puffy 2-toned bow is an adorable embellishment for it all!! It's gorgeous!!

Charlene said...

Happy busy is always good :-) Love your card!

Lisa said...

Nice to know you have some happiness going on Meredith, hope it keeps up! This card is simply divine, love your design and DPs!

Susie Wittwer said...

Oh, I love the 2 ribbons you combined (why didn't I think of that?). Gotta love that heart die cut too!
Beautiful card Meredith!

Kristi said...

very lovely! Love the bow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...