Friday, April 26, 2013

Festive Friday - 'Tis the Season...

Hey guys!

I am here with a Festive Friday post for you! This week marks a new challenge for us, and this time we're issuing an element challenge.



This time around, we're asking that you incorporate a bird into your design, and have gone with the following graphic to inspire you:


I have been really missing my stamps since we've been tied up in selling our house and then our trip to Mexico... so I wanted to just sit down and stamp. I wasn't looking for a lot of other stuff, just some ink and polymer - my happy place! So I sort of tried to go for a folky feel, and maybe even create a bit of a scene... I am not sure if I succeeded, but here it is!


I am not sure how I feel about the end result, but I can tell you it was definitely a good 'fix' for me!

Head on over to the challenge blog to find out more details about this challenge, and to see what the amazing girls on the team came up with - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

7 comments:

Kim M said...

I definitely think it has that folksy feel to it. I really like the result! Wonderful card!

Lisa said...

I think it's charming Meredith! A sweet folky scene and delightufl color combo!

Leigh said...

Fabulous stamping, Meredith! I love how you added the flowers with the bird!

Geri said...

I absolutely ADORE this! That folksy feel...the random-ness of it and the beautiful colors you've chosen! Really, REALLY love it!!!

justsomestuffimade said...

This is gorgeous Meredith ;) Love that little birdie carrying the berry sprig!
Hope you'll get to enjoy some more craftiness soon, and the house sale goes smoothly, Rx

Colleen said...

Awesome card Meredith...I didn't realize I pulled out the same bird! Two great minds think alike!! thank you so much for these very fun Christmas inspirations!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love this - a beautiful combination of folk and modern!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...