Friday, April 19, 2013

Festive Friday - Merry Christmas...

***This is my second post for today... for my Waltzingmouse Flower Show post, please click here!***

Hey guys! It's already the second week of our latest challenge on the Festive Friday blog, so I am popping in to share another project I made for our current theme...


Again, this week we're working with the following as our inspiration:


This time, I went with some really bright, bold colours, and some really graphic images - both things I associate with a retro styled Christmas.


Hey, isn't that a fun bow? That's what happens when you run out of red satin ribbon and are forced to look at what else you can do with what you have...

Head over to the Festive Friday blog - you still have until Wednesday to play along with us!

Pin It

4 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love that bow - it's like a present in itself! Great texture and colours!

Lisa said...

Pretty card Meredith, I like your multi layered bow and jingle bells!

Susie Wittwer said...

Wow Meridith! I just love the vintage feel of this card. Sweet!

Geri said...

Love this bold, cheery card, Meredith! The colors look beautiful together! And I actually LOVE that bow with it...it's perfect...no matter how it came about!;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...