Sunday, April 14, 2013

Best Wishes...

Happy Sunday friends!

I didn't manage to post my card for the last Color Combos Galore challenge, so I wanted to get it up for you today, before the next challenge starts tomorrow.

Remember, these challenges run for the entire month, so you have lots of time to play along!



I have had this bee stamp for *months*... maybe even closer to a year, and still hadn't opened them up. Hey, you know I'm not the only one!

I stamped part of my background, and used patterned paper for the other... I was inspired by my friend Melissa, and how wonderfully she layers patterns on her beautiful cards, and decided to try using more on my own.


Oh, I also copied Melis' use of that flourish on top of the pattern - because I loved it so much when she did it!

So make sure you stop by tomorrow afternoon, because I have a new project full of beautiful new colours and inspiration when the next one goes live!

Pin It

10 comments:

Maureen said...

hello gorgeous patterns! LOVE the dots with the flourish and then the hard chevrons next to it! A feast for the eyes!

Lisa said...

Very pretty Meredith! I can see why you copied the flourishes, they look great!

Kim M said...

This is so pretty, Meredith! Love the colours and design.

Linda said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and design

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Susie Wittwer said...

Gorgeous card Meredith. Love that bee!

Geri said...

Oooo, it's gorgeous!

Charlene said...

So beautiful! I love the stamping and the circle add alot of interest!

Leigh said...

Lovely card, Meredith!
Thanks for beautiful card you sent me, by the way-- I loved receiving it!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous colours, and lovely images A beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...