Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good Luck...

Hey guys!

Today is the first day of me doing once a week daycare for my friend, who has 14 month old twins. They are currently napping, so this tired mama has plopped my own kids in front of Disney Junior, and I am taking out a second to just veg out. Very well behaved, all of them, but four kids under the age of 5 is busy. To say the least.

So, I had a card all ready for this month's Waltzingmous Blog Waltz, which was last Sunday - when my mother passed away. So I didn't manage to get my post written in time to link up, but I did want to still share it with you!



The theme this month, as it fell on St. Patrick's day (every year!), was luck. I didn't want to go for a super obvious green and irish theme, but instead something a little more subtle.


So, I took the medium sized heart image from the Sweethearts set, and made my own version of a four leaf clover pattern! It needed a little something, so I embossed it when I was done stamping.

Here's a close up of the pattern:



Kind of fun, I thought.

Thanks so much for popping in! Now, if you thought two kids could make a big mess and fast, you wouldn't believe what four kids could do... well, I know you could, but the point is, I have to clean it all up! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Pin It

7 comments:

Emily H said...

Thank you so much for the tips on the 10 minute craft dash. Your work is amazing. I hope to join again. :) It was lots of fun. I feel like I hold myself to a different standard when I only have 10 minutes. It is kind of fun that way. There is less pressure to make the most amazing card ever.

Maureen said...

you are a brave woman! I hope it wasn't too bad! What a gorgeous card full of beautiful colours. I hope the 17th won't always be sad for you and that you will still love part of my b-day :) Hugs :)

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous, I love all the hearts and the soft colors.

Leigh said...

Pretty! I especially love the placement of your buttons!

Charlene said...

What a pretty card!!! Good luck on the daycare :-)

Geri said...

So very sweet, Meredith!!!

lostinpaper said...

Twins aaannd your own kids, Oh My, lol. Lovin' your card, the gold heart is awesome, I think that gold is quickly becoming the 'new black'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...