Friday, March 29, 2013

Festive Friday - Let it Snow...

Hey guys!

I am pretty excited for this week's Festive Friday post! We have another colour challenge this week, and as soon as I picked these colours and found a photo to go with them, I couldn't wait to create something! 


Surprisingly, my card for today went in a completely different direction than I thought it would! Sometimes it happens, right? Here is the story board we're using this week:


I went for a pretty CAS style card, and my gold is a little off - my embossing powder is more like an antique gold - but I do love how it turned out...


It's tough to tell, but my snowflakes are die cut from a thick glittered cardstock, in a really gorgeous blush shade. 

Make sure you head over to the Festive Friday Challenge blog, because the team and our guest designer really came up with some beautiful creations for this one!

Pin It

4 comments:

Dana Nelson said...

Sorry to bug you but where are your dies from?
Thx!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

HOpe to play along with this when we get back from a weeknd trip..i love that pic! Your card is beautfiul

Susie Wittwer said...

This is gorgeous Meredith! Love these colors for a Christmas card. And, love those snowflakes!

Geri said...

Now, you have to know I LOVE this!!!;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...