Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I never used to enjoy Valentine's Day... I was always the girl who didn't have a Valentine, so it was never any fun. So now, I make the whole day about my kids. My hubby and I share our anniversary earlier in the month, so it's never been a huge deal for us as it is, and how fun is it to have an extra excuse to spoil my two favourite people?



I made this one awhile ago, when I first got my new stamps from WPlus9, and I knew the sentiment was perfect for a card to give one of my kiddos.


So I have some fun things planned - though I am realizing now it's all about the food. What can I say, I am drawn to fun food! I'll take some pictures to share with you, since Emma is *beside* herself making plans...

Have a wonderful day!


Pin It

2 comments:

Geri said...

Sweet, SWEET card! Happy Valentine's Day to YOU, my friend!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous, I love that red heart shaped doily.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...