Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day, Pink Persimmon Style...

Hello my friends!

I am popping in to post a couple of cards that were featured in the last little while over on the Pink Persimmon blog. I have been so busy with all the other things I've had on the go around here, I haven't managed to post them yet!



The first card is one I created to showcase how I create my custom dyed seam binding. I did a photo tutorial showing this technique over on the PP Blog, here.




I selectively inked the '14' to carry the Valentine theme through:



I also created this card, using a favourite layout, and the wagon from the adorable Little Red Wagon set... this was my first PP set, and it's still one of my favourite ones!



It's pretty traditional in it's colours and themes, but I kind of like that about it!

So those are probably the last of my love themed projects for this year... I would have liked to have created a few more things, as I always really enjoy this time of year, but we've been pretty busy around these parts, so I ran out of time!

That's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by, and checking in on me, my friends!

Pin It

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Such beautiful cards! I just love all those layers and that fabulous seam binding ribbon, I'm so envious, this is a style that is not mine I'm afraid, lol!

Katie said...

Hi Meredith! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a bit of love.
I am loving your work! You have such a wonderful style. These cards are so charming!

Heather Jensen said...

Both are beautiful Meredith. I always love a little lace trim on any project. :)

Hugs~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...