Friday, February 1, 2013

Some *More* Exciting News...

***This is my second post for today... for my Festive Friday post, please scroll down!***

Remember that I said there were a few big things coming this way in February? Well, today is extra exciting, because at the same time the Festive Friday Challenge Blog launches its first challenge, I am also excited to announce that I am joining the very first design team for the 10 Minute Craft Dash!


You can see the rest of the awesome design team over on Paulina's blog, Pretty Pink Posh. The team is spread throughout the globe, and Paulina celebrated that with this really cool graphic:





You can head over to the Pretty Pink Posh blog to find out more about all these talented ladies, who I am excited to work with on this fun challenge!

The next challenge starts on Wednesday, February 6th, and it's a fun one! This is the first challenge featuring the new design team, so make sure you stop by to see all the beautiful creations!

Pin It

2 comments:

Paulina said...

I am so excited to have you on the team, Meredith! Your style is so stunning and I'm always amazed at how you can create such beautiful things in a short amount of time!

Geri said...

How cool!!! I love this challenge! I've always thought it was such a fun idea. If I had more time for challenges...I wouldn't miss this one! Should be perfect for you!!! YAY for YOU!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...