Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Jan Marie!

Hey guys! I am postponing this week's Festive Friday post, but in the meantime, I do have something special to celebrate today! This is a pretty special post, for a special lady - so read on!


On Monday, February 25th, Jan Marie Caruso, the fearless and creative force behind Flourishes will be another year older -- what a wonderful thing to celebrate! So, designers from all of the Flourishes teams have come together for a huge surprise Blog Hop to tell her Happy Birthday! 



And here's something fun... there's a way YOU can help Jan celebrate and win some Flourishes stamps as well! Since Flourishes loves a good challenge, they're posing this one for you... create a birthday card for Jan, and link it up on the Flourishes blog for your chance at a $25 Gift Certificate to Flourishes! 

For my card, I did my favourite thing with Flourishes stamps, and made my own patterned paper. And I chose to use my new favourite birthday sentiment in a nice bold colour to wish Jan Marie a wonderful day!


Jan is such a sweet lady, and I am so honoured I got to be a part of this hop to celebrate her! She makes sure that we all feel like part of the Flourishes family, and I am so grateful I get to be a part of that. Happy Birthday Jan Marie!

There's just one more thing... Jan may be the head of this company but one thing she doesn't get a ton of is happy mail from customers using her stamps. You can help celebrate her birthday and flood her with some creative "love" by sending her your Berry Sweet Birthday Blog Hop creations! Here's her address so you can pop them in the mail!

Jan Marie Caruso
4140 Lyric Lane
Pensacola, FL 32514

Imagine how awesome she would feel, having her inbox flooded with beautiful creations using Flourishes designs for her birthday! Send along your creations, and help bring a smile to her face! Now, cruise around this amazing hop for lots of inspiration!

Meredith MacRitchie (That's Me!)

Thanks for stopping by and helping us with Jan Marie a wonderful and fabulous BIRTHDAY on Monday!

Pin It

19 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card Meredith! I love the lace and the ribbon and that little flower! Beautiful!
Aleksandra

Jo said...

Gorgeous Card
http://craftyjoscardmaking.blogspot.com.au/

Mojca said...

So very cute! hugs! Mojca

Becky said...

What a lovely Birthday card.

Allison Cope Israels said...

Wowsers Meredith! Your handmade back ground paper is stunning. Love the beautiful soft tones you used. Gorgeous card!

Geri said...

So pretty, Meredith! Love the pop of bold red on your soft delicate background! (And that yummy trim, of course!)

Julie Koerber said...

Meredith, what a beautiful and chic creation - I love your style and how classy it is! I know Jan will love this!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very pretty, your background looks wonderful!

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful Meredith - love the colours and your lace and bow detailing is gorgeous!!

Heather Jensen said...

Love the stamped background and the lace trim makes this look so shabby chic. :)

Hugs~

Sasha said...

Such a lovely delicate design, Meredith. Beautifully stamped and I love your pretty decorated bow and lace trim x

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely and sweet Meredith! Love the lace accents!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very pretty...

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty birthday card. I've never seen Flourishes stamps--one more thing to check out.

Silke Ledlow said...

So sweet...the sentiment definitely stands out!

flourishes said...

Meredith, your card creation is just wonderful. I am grateful that I have such lovely ladies on the Flourishes design teams.
{{Hugs}}
Jan Marie

Amanda said...

Meredith, I love your style and I'm such a fan of your cards! This is so pretty and perfect for Jan Marie!

~ Amanda

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card, Meredith! Love the beautifully stamped background and the lace! So pretty! Hugs

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Well done. Your card is so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...