Friday, February 22, 2013

Great News!

Hello my friends!

If you follow me on Facebook, then you might have seen that I got some great news earlier this week, and now I can share it with you!!


I am officially a part of the 2013 Design Team for Colour Combos Galore! Have you played along here before? It's *so* much fun. It isn't just a colour challenge, it isn't just a prompt challenge, it isn't a photo inspiration challenge, and it isn't a technique challenge... it's everything wrapped up into one great big challenge! I encourage you to go and check out the site, and see the beautiful challenges and inspiration boards, and get to know more about how to play.

This is a challenge dedicated to all types of paper crafters, and I will be sharing cards, tags, minis and all kinds of fun projects based on the beautiful inspirations.

I can't wait to get started, and I hope you'll join me in these incredibly inspiring challenges!

Pin It

7 comments:

justsomestuffimade said...

Congrats Meredith!! I haven't heard of this one before so I am looking forward to seeing the fun and hopefully joining in ;)
Rx

Geri said...

Well, if anybody deserves a "woo-HOO" this week, it's YOU!! So....WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!! Sounds like a perfect place for you to be sharing your talent!!! I'll go check it out! (I'm inspired just by looking at the little banner up there!;)

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

sweet! So happy to have you on board Meredith! This is going to be such fun!

Maureen said...

congrats, Meredith! They sure knew who to choose! I know you'll rock everything they come up with :)

Leigh said...

Congratulations, Meredith!

Paulina said...

Congratulations! You, my dear, are going to be so busy and inspiration is going to be flowing out of this blog like crazy. They are so blessed to have you on their team!

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Meredith, I love your sweet and cheerful style. It's so great to know you through Color Combos Galore design team. Have a wonderful weekend! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...