Sunday, February 3, 2013

Flourishes Beautiful World Tour - Princess for a Day...

Happy Monday, my friends!

Okay, I just have to say that I had to laugh at some of the comments on my craft room post! First, that so many of you told me you like me even better because I admitted to my mess, but also that a few of you told me you "love my organization"! One reader even told me she was pinning from the post! Well, for the record, after reading through my own post, I really felt like it was more than time to tidy up, so instead of watching the Super Bowl (not that I would have been anyway), I re-organized. The toilet rolls have been contained!



Somehow, another month has passed by us, and it's the first Monday of the month, which means another Beautiful World Tour with Flourishes! This month, we have a new designer joining our team! You should have arrived here from Aleksandra's blog, as she makes her BWT debut! Her work is beautiful, and she often uses stamped images to create jewelry, so make sure you look for those projects - they are SO neat!

If you happened here by chance, make sure you go back to the Flourishes blog to start at beginning!

Don't forget that by joining us on our World Tour, you can win free stamps! All you have to do is comment on each designer's blog as you travel around the globe, and you're in the running. The trick is - you never know which blog will be randomly chosen, so make sure you leave one at every stop!



This month, Chupa is our hostess, and since she is so amazing with designing her own sketches, she challenged us to use one for our projects this month! And since she said we could be liberal with it... I sort of flipped a couple of the elements around to suit my needs!

You might remember that I already made Josie's card for her June birthday - in January. Well, in keeping with my super organized (insane) ways, I decided to get a jump start on Emma's birthday card... for August. You can roll your eyes - my hubby sure does!


We are having a Princess Party for Emma, so I used the Make A Wish set for the focal point... I thought the sentiment was perfect! For the patterned part of the sketch, I used the Lace Edges to create a bit of a toile effect on the bottom of my card.

That's it for you from me... make sure you leave your comment for a chance to win free stamps, before you head off to your next stop:


Pin It

30 comments:

Karen W said...

Very sweet card!! I love that set and I love Pink!

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous card! I just love the pretty layout. hugs! Mojca

Becky said...

Just stunning in pink.

Sasha said...

Meredith, this is such a beautifully delicate and pretty birthday card for, Emma. I love your take on the sketch x

Geri said...

I'm sure the girls won't mind!;) I wonder what in the world is up with that?!? Most of your others, I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out, but this one went crazy on ya! I can tell it's beautiful, though...I'll be back to see every beautiful detail of it!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Very pretty card Meredith! Love the soft pinks.

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Wonderful card for a birthday. I am sure it will be treasured. Cheers.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Great photo or not, it's still pretty!! I like all the pink!!

Allison Cope Israels said...

You sure on top of your toes Meredith - I'm lucky if my family gets their cards on time!!! LOL! Gorgeous card. Can't wait to see it once the sun comes up.

Deborah Frings said...

I get the general idea - such a pretty card and I love the little tiara for the princess!

Geri said...

THERE it is!!! BEAUTIFUL, and fit for a princess!!!

Aleksandra said...

Gorgeous card for a little Princess Emma. I am sure she will be so happy and it will be a darling keepsake. :) Beautiful work!

hugs,
Aleksandra

Charlene said...

A very lovely ard!! Love the distressing around the edges

Anne-Elise said...

What a gorgeous card, Meredith! Love the soft colors and the stamped lace! Emma will love it, I'm sure! Hugs

Sue D said...

Perfect for a princess!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow you are organized...the card is very pretty with the soft pinks.

lisa808 said...

Sweet card for a sweet princess.

Emily Keaton said...

So gorgeous! I love those pinks :-)

Marianne Barkman said...

Precious! just like a princess!

Kris B said...

Nice!! I really love the way you used the Lace Edges on the bottom of the card! Love the little pink flower! Thanks for sharing.

Marie-Louise said...

Really lovely card - so pretty. Love the lace edges stamp.

luvhymns said...

Beautiful card and I love the edging on your card. It sets the platform for the delicate tiara.

Kelly Neis said...

I love you very sweet card and it is fit for your princess. I am a organized person but not as far ahead as you are, lucky girl! I love your card.
Hugs Kelly

Cherry's Jubilee said...

cute as can be my dear friend! Loved loved loveeeeeeeed your studio photos....hmmmm should I share mine???? Mine is def. a creative chaos!

Jessica Strider said...

Very pretty card. I love that you used a doily as a frame. Cute flower on the ribbon and adorable backing paper. :)

Helen said...

Oh That's SO cute.....I know any little princess would love it!

KayM said...

Oh what a sweet card!! The distressing around the edge and the lace doily looks so pretty. Perfect card for a little girl! Love it!!

Jill Norwood said...

This is stunning and I am sure your dd will love it!!! So sweet and fun!
Love the stamping on the bottom!!!
:) Jill

Kathy Jones said...

SO Sweet and pretty in pink!!! Love the soft stamping across the bottom and the bow detailing!!

Heather said...

What a beautiful and sweet birthday card! Love the softness to it and your take on the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...