Friday, February 15, 2013

FFC02 - Very Merry Christmas...

Hello my friends!!

Let me just say that I am blown away by the entries into our first Festive Friday Challenge, and it is *such* a thrill to see so many people inspired by my little idea! I hope you'll all stick with us - I can tell you first hand that you will be so glad you did come December!

Today we are ushering in a new challenge, and this time around it's a theme based one. As I mentioned before, we will rotate through four different types of challenges, bringing you all kinds of inspiration!



This week, we are working with a Rustic/Country theme, using the following graphic as our inspiration:



Now, I must confess - this was kind of a busy week around here, so I recycled a design and re-vamped it for today's challenge. Unless you have last year's Holiday Cards & More issue from Paper Crafts, this will be new to you - but if you did get that publication, this might be a bit familiar to you...



I always associate greenery with rustic, which is where my stamping comes into play. Plus distress inks to age my panel, and distressing the edges of my mat - just to keep it rough looking!

You have nearly two weeks to join in on this challenge - the link list is up until midnight on February 27, giving you lots of time to play along! Head over to the Festive Friday blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with!

Pin It

4 comments:

Geri said...

When I saw this in the folder, Meredith, I just thought, "WOW"!!! Simple design, but your stamping and inking make for a card that's just GORGEOUS!!!

Pauline said...

Lovely and festive Meredith, fab sponging on this fabulous card!

KayM said...

This is just beautiful Meredith! I love the greenery stamped around the edges with the inking!! Such a pretty card!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card, Meredith!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...