Friday, February 22, 2013

Festive Friday - Peace on Earth...

Hi guys!

***If you missed it, I have a pretty fun announcement on the blog here!***

I am popping in *so* quick to share a card I made for the second week of our current challenge over at the Festive Friday blog!


To refresh you, this time around we're working with a Theme Challenge, drawing from this graphic:


I wanted to use that big, fat, beautiful rusty bell! So I did the next best thing, and I used some acrylic paint to make my own gold bell look rusty... I think it worked pretty well!


And because rustic means greenery (remember? I said so last week! *wink*), I had to stamp my own background using this Flourishes greenery stamp:


And the woodgrain debossing works too, I thought?

Alright, it's time for bed... I just wanted to get this up for you guys!

Pin It

7 comments:

Geri said...

Love the way your colors pop off that light (and LOVELY) background!!! So pretty!!!

Dana Nelson said...

Gorgeous, Meredith! What stamp set did you use for the sentiment?

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow this is stunning! I love so many things about this card that I don't even know where to start! Just beautiful!

Leigh said...

I love your gorgeous card, Meredith!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow-ee, your bow with the baker's twine, bell, stick pin and photo holder is just smashingly adorable! Love your card!

Charlene said...

A great job on the stamped backround! I love this card!

2amscrapper said...

I really like that over-stamped wood background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...