Friday, February 8, 2013

Festive Friday - FFC01 Week 2...

Hey guys!

I am so excited to see that we are getting some *fabulous* creations into the Festive Friday Challenge gallery. I am so excited that people are actually playing along! *wink*

Make sure you jump over to the challenge blog - we've featured a few of our favourite projects so far, and there are a couple of new Design Team projects up there to keep you inspired. I have a group of tags that I created for this second week of the challenge.



Just to give you a reminder, here is the graphic from this week's challenge:


Since these are the colours I use at the holidays (hey, if I make the challenges, I can be a little bit selfish, right?), I decided to add some tags to my stash. I use the same tags year to year, but hey, these things *are* made of paper... they do tend to expire after awhile.


I just put them together using scraps of various supplies I had on my desk... there *is* silver on there - the cord is silver, and the rhinestones can kind of pass as silver!

We love what we're seeing, and we want to see more! Plus, there's a prize up for grabs this time around, so there's a good reason to indulge us! Head over to the challenge blog to find out more!

Pin It

2 comments:

Geri said...

I do love these little tags, Meredith! They're so sweet and festive with the pom pom trim!

Jill Norwood said...

These tags are too sweet! My Christmas colors are red/white/and green...my Italian heritage inspired it...and I loved hearing about yours!
:) Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...