Sunday, January 13, 2013

Scrapbook Sunday - You Are So Sweet...

Happy Sunday friends! Somehow another week has passed, and it's the end of another weekend already. Another Sunday means another scrappy project to share with you, and I hope you'll forgive me that it's another Christmassy one!



I put my City Sidewalks (Pink Paislee) to work again, and created a layout from Josie's first Christmas. Only 2 years late, no biggie, right?



I just dumped all the bits and bobs from the collection onto my desk and it landed where it landed... I even used some of the packaging to mat my photo!



She is six months old here, which is why I threw that little "6" from the ephemera in there. Everything else is just because I thought it was pretty!



I've mentioned that this colour combo was one of my favourites through the holidays, and I loved that I could put it together so effortlessly here. And how cute is that title?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! After we finish at the twins' birthday party, we're going out for lunch with our girls and Shirley, which I am looking forward to. I always love a good meal with people I love! Thank you so much for coming by!

Pin It

3 comments:

Geri said...

This turned out so sweet, Meredith! Your layers of pretty papers look so nice together...with just a few perfect embellishments...I love it! The PTI WW's look great on this, too! (I love those! Wish they had more for everyday phrases!) Another great layout, my dear!

Pauline said...

So lovely and festive Meredith! Lovely papers, and fab embellishments too.

Deborah Frings said...

OH this is so, so sweet. I really like the paper and musical sheet. Great photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...