Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Love You...

Hey guys! I am popping in for a quick post because I have a project being featured over on the Pink Persimmon blog today! The season of  love is upon us, so I was busy as a bee with my PP stamps creating all kinds of heart themed projects. I really do love creating projects this time of year!



You've seen me use this Sweetheart stamp a lot, because it is so perfect for so many things. Like making a tag for a sweet little something to give my love on Valentine's Day!


It went together pretty easily, and I love how it turned out. It's pretty pink for a boy, but I think that when it's a day devoted to hearts and love, then pink is perfect for the boy in my life!

Thanks so much for popping by... I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of posts, so make sure you come visit me!

Pin It

4 comments:

June K said...

Gorgeous, Meredith. I just love how you work with ribbons and make the centers so pretty.

Maureen said...

you are dugging at my girly girly side! LOVE this and the sweet little heart tag on it. Is that a pink bloomer? Love the pins in it :) So purtty!!

Geri said...

So very sweet, Meredith!!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

sooo cute and perfect for valentnes day...I czn't lay that stinkin stamp down either..so fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...