Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Love You...

Happy Wednesday! Today I am joining in (late) with the challenge over at CASE Study, which I haven't done in a long time... but I couldn't resist, because this month's muse is my friend Amber. And the first card they featured this month is one of my all time favourites from her! Now, I didn't manage to get this linked up in time, but I am still going to share it, because I promised Amber I'd play!





Amber created such movement with the hearts she stamped on to her cards, which I just *loved*... I don't think I did nearly any justice to her card, but I still had fun trying.


Amber and I always kid about how we can't do the other one's style nearly well enough to mention, so I made sure that I put my own, layered and shabby spin on her card. It's still a pretty simple one for me, though!

I might not be able to link up, but it was still fun to play! I am looking forward to the next challenge, so I can hopefully participate before the links close!

Pin It

5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is so sweet with all those tumbling hearts! Love the woodgrain texture and the tiny cupid too!

Geri said...

Love this, Meredith...been wanting to do something like it, myself. I've seen it with just dots rather than hearts and thought...oh, wouldn't hearts be cute?! I'll have to go see what Amber did...better than this????...I'll have to see it to believe it!

June K said...

Pretty card, Meredith. I love the woodgrain background you used with all the colorful hearts.

Maureen said...

it's fabulous! You've really captured the movement and spirit of her card! Being a vintagey gal myself, I do love how quickly my CAS cards come together and that the supply list is short! LOL

Jeanne J said...

Hi Meredith! I love each and every perfectly placed stamp... and that embossed wood grain? Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...