Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to You...

Have you all played with the 10 Minute Craft Dash yet? It's *so* fun. And kind of stressful... but in a good way, you know? I like that it pushes me to be decisive and trust my instincts.


And I am pretty proud of myself on this one, because I managed some multi-step stamping in the tight time frame... couldn't agonize over lining up each one just perfectly, I had to just do it!





I *really* loved the colours for this week too, so I had a lot of fun with them. I used the grey to add the detail to my roses as well, just for something different. I actually really like how they turned out!


***ETA: It was mentioned that I didn't post my time for this one! Oops! I did this in about 9:49 give or take a second!***

I used patterned paper as my base, which also helped it look interesting without investing a lot of time. I am really happy with it!

So, you might remember that I told you I had some pretty exciting things going on around here in February, and one of them is actually pretty huge... and I promised you a sneek, so here it is... think you can figure it out?



Pin It

5 comments:

me35 said...

Yup, Festive Friday Challenge - am I right?! I'm a bit of a word-girl and that seemed to !
Love your stuff, thanks for the inspiration, and looking forward to the reveal !

Paulina said...

I adore this card. Everything about it is simply perfect! I didn't see a time posted....how long did it take? I am in awe that you did this within 10 minutes.

So glad you joined along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Meredith. You always have such beautiful creations!

Ooooh, I can't wait to hear what you're announcing in February! ;)

Geri said...

Wow, this is almost too beautiful for 10 min. Meredith!!! Love it!

Leigh said...

Wow, I can't believe you made this so fast! I love The Sweet Life stamps, but it takes me a long time to stamp with them!
Your card is beautiful, Meredith!

Ashley Lydia said...

wow, your card is gorgeous ! I absolutely love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...