Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Friendship...

Hey guys!

Are you loving the CHA peeks? I love it when it's time for the show, because it's so fun to see all the beautiful new goodies coming out, and all of the beautiful inspiration of the various designer's projects as they preview new lines. What are you loving so far?

Today I am playing along with this month's Cloud 9 Blog Hop. This month is a beautiful inspiration photo with a neutral colour palette.


Because I am still working with a limited number of WPlus9 sets (my order is on the way!), I chose to focus on the colours, and take it from there. So I went with Kraft, Cream and Black with a touch of Silver.


I created my own background using one of the blooms from Hope Seed Co. and one of the little detail stamps from Folk Art Flurries. I also used the frame from that set for my focal point, and used one of the flakes as a little interest behind my sentiment, which is also from Hope Seed Co.


I am sure this is a bit of a stretch for the challenge, but I still had fun creating it!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I have a lot of fun with this hop, I am so glad I got to play along again!

Pin It

15 comments:

Elena said...

The card is so striking! Love it!

Pauline said...

Beautiful, elegant and twinkly! gorgeous card Meredith!!

Suzanne said...

Meredith, this is so beautiful! I LOVE the black lace and the touch of silver shimmer behind/around the center circle! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Cloud9!

Martha said...

This is SO lovely, Meredith! Lots of wonderful details. Beautifully done!

acons said...

Love your sparkling, elegant card, it's beautiful!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Some day I must do a challenge...I have never played with any. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your color scheme...will be trying it out for sure. I love black and cream...but love the added silver. Very classy girl

Dawn said...

Man, this color combo is amazing!! I love black and it doesn't get enough love in paper crafting. You have done amazing work here, as always!

maryrose said...

Meredith, this card is beautiful! I love the tinsel!

Geri said...

I loved this the other day when I saw it but didn't have time to stop...It's so pretty!!! Love the way these colors came together...and the touch of silver...stunning! Such an elegant look...LOVE!

Gayatri said...

Elegant and classy card, Meredith! Love the black lace and the tinsel. Thanks for playing along with us @ Cloud9:)

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh I love your card....such a great take on the photo. The black lace looks great!

anya said...

Stunning, Meredith! This color palette is so elegant - the black lace is so classy! I love the touch of sparkle, too! So glad you could join us for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop!

Christina said...

Those black accents are so fabulous! I love the tinsel trim around the sentiment, too. Gorgeous work with these colors, Meredith!

Jeanne J said...

I love the close ups so I can see the subtle background and accent stamps better - beautiful card - looking forward to seeing you as GD as Cloud 9!

Paulina said...

LOVE this card to pieces! Wow, this is such a work of art. Every single thing about this card is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...