Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Merry Christmas...

Hey guys!

I am posting this ahead of time, to give you something pretty to look at while I am enjoying a day in Disneyland with my family!

I have a group of cards being featured on the Pink Persimmon blog today, created using the same basic layout and stamps, but mixed up by changing the colours and patterned paper.



I simply used the bold (beautiful!) sentiment from the Holly & Mistletoe set, and added some accents to dress everything up. Super quick!


You can see how the pattern on your paper can really change the entire feel of your card!


And finally, my favourite one:


I think I have a thing for Holly... I am always drawn to it!

That's it from me today... If you haven't done so already, make sure you pop over to the Pink Persimmon blog to see if you were the winner of two free stamp sets! See you soon, my friends!

Pin It

1 comment:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

They are alll gorgeous! I too have a thing for holly...the pop of red and the leaves peeking out...I dont know??? rofl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...