Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Flourishes 10 Minute Thursday - Merry & Bright...

Hello my friends!

Christmas is *just* around the corner, are you ready for it? Our trip to Disneyland forced me to get a lot of things done ahead of time, so we're doing pretty well around here. I love this home-stretch time of year. The anticipation of what's to come... it's my favourite!

Because we're so close to Christmas, I thought that for today's 10 Minute Thursday post, over on the Flourishes blog, I would create some gift tags - since we need lots this time of year, and something quick is exactly what's in order this late in the season!


I kept these monochromatic, because I've been loving the Kraft/Cream/Black combo lately... simple, and so elegant.


Because I kept the details to a minimum, I managed to make three of these in 10 minutes... that's a lot of bang for your time buck!



If I'd had more time, I likely would have added a bit more in the way of embellishments, but I am happy with how these turned out considering how quickly they came together!

You can find a more detailed description of how I spent my time on these tags over on the Flourishes blog!

Pin It

1 comment:

Geri said...

These turned out pretty, Meredith! Love the monochromatic look of them! I was going to leave you a little love over at Flourishes but couldn't find the post. I'll try again next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...