Friday, December 14, 2012

Festive Friday - Merry Little Christmas...

Hey guys! Just a quick post to share something for Festive Friday... even if I am away, that doesn't mean I can't keep the festive mood going around here, right?


I used a couple of the newer PTI Christmas sets for this one, and kept it nice and simple - easy for mailing! I just stamped a random snowflake pattern in colours inspired by this card by Maile Belles, and added my sentiment. Easy peasy! I actually created four of them at the same time, really quick.


So that's a short and sweet post for ya! I'm back tomorrow, so hopefully soon after I can share all kinds of stories about our trip... we have lots of secrets planned, so I imagine I'll have plenty of photos to show you!

Have a great weekend!

Pin It

3 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

sooo lovely and elegant! Know u are having fun in Disneyland...my fave place to be!
Been there many times and nver tire of it. Yes I stamped on my seam binding..lots of fun. Will be doing a tutorial on it for PP in jan. Merry christmas! cherry

Geri said...

What a perfect little card! I love your layers of snowflakes with that sentiment! Beautiful, Meredith...even if it was easy!

Riette said...

This is so beautiful!! I just LOVE those colors and the layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...