Sunday, November 25, 2012

Love...

Hello, my friends!

Today I am sharing a couple of cards I put together for our craft sale, coming up oh-so-quickly! I thought we should have a few that appeal to a more youthful audience, or those buying for the younger ones in their lives. I am not sure if I succeeded, but I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Now, before I go any further, I have to warn you about today's photos. Usually, I take my photos in Shirley's bright, naturally lit living room... but she's gone and stuck her Christmas tree up right where I like to set up! So, I tried something new, and took my photos by the light of the tree... the colours are slightly off, but I still thought they looked pretty!



I recently got some new stamps from WPlus9, and I couldn't wait to put them to work. I thought that bright colours might be a good way to go, and I thought these snowflakes would create a fun pattern.

I created two versions... one more masculine, and one more feminine...


I used a couple of common colours with both schemes, but with my masculine version I used a couple of shades of blue to compliment my blue sentiment and card base.

And the more feminine version:


For this one I used pinks and turquoise to bring out the feminine side.

Again, I apologize for the less-than-perfect photos, but is there anything more beautiful than a softly lit Christmas tree at night?

I'll be back again soon with a non-Holiday project I created for Pink Persimmon, so make sure you check back for that!

Pin It

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Lovely! Best of luck to you, Meredith, with your sale!

cards by cara said...

Beautiful, as per usual. :-)

Geri said...

I 'love' these! Really like those stamps...such fresh looking images!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...