Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Well, Halloween is officially over, so that means that we can start rolling out the Holiday projects! And being that in Canada we celebrated our Thanksgiving a month ago, I am full on into Christmas mode. We make a point to not put out any decorations until after Remembrance Day, as we don't want to over shadow the importance of respecting our veterans... but that doesn't mean I can't craft up a storm, play my CDs, and finish up my shopping!

Today I am sharing a collection a of gift card holders that I created for our craft sale. I have created more than what are here, but to be honest - if I photographed everything I've created so far, you'd be sick of me!



So you can see that they're all a little bit different, but also the same. Easy for mass production! I also photographed one of each style so you could get a better look:


All of the holders were created using the Papertrey Ink Seed Packet Die, cutting up various patterned paper. It made it very easy to cut a lot in a short period of time, and they hold the card so perfectly.

I then just layered other dies and stamps to embellish them.


I hope I've created something to suit everyone's style, but I suppose we'll find out!


And there you have it! These were easy and quick to put together, so if you need something that fits that description for your holiday crafts, these would fit the bill!

Thanks so much for stopping by... I always appreciate your visits and comments! Have a wonderful day!

Pin It

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

What a gorgeous collection of gift card holders - they are so pretty! Great way to use up patterned papers too! Love the big snowflake dies!

Pauline said...

These are marvellous little gift card holders Meredith, so jolly and festive!

Geri said...

These turned out adorable!!! Love the sweet little birdie on the branch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...