Saturday, November 24, 2012

Greetings...

Happy Saturday, my friends! Today I have another project being featured on the Pink Persimmon blog! I have to admit, it's a bit of a spring-y card for the time of year that it is, but that's just the mood I was in while creating it... what can I say?


For my card, I used the Happy Girl stamp set, and the 'Greetings' sentiment from the Scottie Dogs set. I didn't really feel like colouring when I was creating this set, so I decided to paper piece her hat and dress instead. I think it looks way cuter than just colouring, as well!


I decided to grab a few of the scraps on my desk and use them on my card, so you can see some little lace trimmings behind my buttons, and a scrap of cotton lace behind my main panel.

That's all I have for you today, and I'll hope you'll also pop over to the Pink Persimmon blog as well! Thanks so much for visiting, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Pin It

3 comments:

Geri said...

Oh, gosh, this is gorgeous, Meredith! The buttons look adorable layered up like that! And the colors you've chosen look gorgeous together...and so perfect with your image! Love, love, LOVE!

Heather Jensen said...

She is so sweet! It is hard for me to move away from the pastel/spring colored papers too. Love her paper pieced dress. :)

Hugs~

Maureen said...

gorgeous ribbon treatment! Love the colours and am always ready for some fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...