Thursday, November 8, 2012

Flourishes 10 Minute Thursday - The Sweetness of Friendship...

Hello my friends!

Today I am excited to be hosting the 10 Minute Thursday Challenge over on the Flourishes blog! I'd love it if you popped over there and checked it out!


My goal when I was designing this card was to create something that satisfied my desire for layers and embellishments, but of course, was still quick on time. For me, the key to fast card making is thinking ahead and having my design and elements in mind before I ever sit down at my table.


If you check out the Flourishes blog, you can find my instructions and list of stamps that I used to create my card. I was done in less than the 10 minute time limit, too!

Here's a close up of my stamped background, which was part of my secret to getting this done quickly:


Thanks so much for popping in! I hope you are inspired to try this challenge out for yourself! I promise... as long as you lay out your supplies and have a direction in mind before you start, it's easier than you think!

Pin It

1 comment:

Geri said...

Ooooo, so pretty and delicate! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...