Thursday, November 29, 2012

Flourishes 10 Minute Thursday - Snowflakes...

Hello friends!

Today I am hosting the 10 Minute Thursday post over on the Flourishes blog! I like doing these challenges, because it forces me to not overthink every little detail and decision. The key for me to creating cards quick is to go with a design from my sketchbook. 


Isn't that quote perfect? I love it. I only used one set, Warm Winter Wishes, to make this card! I created my background with it as well.


It's simple, and I love these colours together. All told, I think the card took exactly 10 minutes, maybe even a second or two under. 


You can see complete instructions, and even a few tips as to how I cut my time down, over on the Flourishes blog. Feel free to pop over there and learn more!

Pin It

3 comments:

Maureen said...

oh so lovely! The colours and inking are fabulous :)

Cherry's Jubilee said...

These are lovely..and so soft and elegant!

Geri said...

Gorgeous colors, Meredith! Love your awesome background!!! (I saw that you had inspired Heather!) Sweet, sweet card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...