Friday, November 2, 2012

Festive Friday - Joyeux Noel...

Ack! I forgot it was Friday! At least in my time zone, it still *is* Friday, so technically I am not completely late to write this post! Right?


This is another one of the teeny cards I made awhile back, roughly 3" x 3". I have to say, I *love* these... they're adorable!


I like using traditional colours in non-traditional shades. So the red and green theme of this card is executed using Ocean Tides and Autumn Rose (PTI), for a fresh twist. Anyway... I like it!

Alright, that's what I have to share today - gotta get this posted before it really *is* Saturday! Have a great weekend my friends!

Pin It

4 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

What a cute little card. Love the colors. :)

Hugs~

Pauline said...

So cute Meredith! I need that stamp set lol!

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Great colors!

Geri said...

Awww...what a little sweetie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...