Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebrate Today...

Hi guys! Today I have another project being featured on the Pink Persimmon blog, along with a card made by my friend Cherry. We both used one of the same stamps, so you can see our different interpretations.


I recently decided that it's time to stop hoarding all my patterned papers. I am always concerned that if I use them, there will be that magic project that I'll wish I had it for, you know? Then it struck me - there's *always* paper that I love, so if I use up what I have, at least I have room for the new stuff, right?


So, I tore into one of my My Mind's Eye pads, and used a few different patterns.. you know, to actually *enjoy* them! Crazy notion...

I stamped the Sweetheart Silk Card stamp, and cut it out to create my own thread card. I love the scale of this stamp - it really can take center stage on a card, it works well as a tag, or you can stamp it to create interest in your background. I use it a *lot*.

You can see below how I wrapped my trim around the card:


Fun, right?

Alright, make sure you head over to the blog, and see what Cherry has created... she always comes up with the most amazing creations, I can't wait to see!

Pin It

2 comments:

Geri said...

Oh, this is just so pretty! Love the paper and colors, AND the sweet card image! Such pretty details on it! I'll have to go check out Cherry's! Love this, Meredith!

Maureen said...

oh, that stamp is fabulous! I love the way you wrapped it too :) Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...