Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Friend - THINK PINK!

Hey guys! I hope you're having a great week so far... I've been busy doing my spring cleaning (in the fall). I am tired of our cupboards bursting at the seams, so we've been clearing out all the stuff we haven't used in too long and tidying up the stuff we do use. *So* satisfying!

Today I am here to share a card I made for a great cause. My friend Kathy, fellow design team member from the Flourishes Beautiful World Tour, is hosting a challenge on the Copic Oz blog, called Think Pink. As you know, October is Breast Cancer Aware Month, so Copic Oz has created a simple challenge to raise money to support the cause!


For every card entered on the Copic Oz post, $5 will be donated to the McGrath Foundation, who work supporting those affected by Breast Cancer... on behalf of X-Press Graph-X.



So, if you want to help raise money for this cause, the good news is that although Copic Oz is based in Australia, the challenge is open internationally! All you have to do is create a pink card using your Copics, link it up, and $5 is donated! You'll also have a chance at winning a prize pack!


Make sure you head over to the Copic Oz site to find out more about how you can support a great cause as well as have the chance to win!

Pin It

8 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, pretty in pink! That ribbon is delicious! WHat a great cause! I hear ya on "cleaning house." SO satisfying and freeing!

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card! Please link it up at Link Up for Pink. :)

Leigh said...

Absolutely lovely, Meredith! I love it when you pair ribbon with the tiny tag dies-- it always looks so perfect!

Geri said...

GORGEOUS, Meredith...so pretty, dainty and feminine!!!

katevdp said...

I wanted to say thank you for linking up for this cause. My best friend died from breast cancer 6 years ago. She was a celebrity in Australia, and when she passed away, donations were made to the McGrath Foundation in her name (she had been friend with Glenn & Jane McGrath). $250,000 was raised in her name - such a wonderful cause. Since then, a breast care nurse has helped my mum through breast cancer. I feel so passionately about supporting the McGrath foundation.

Kathy Jones said...

Dear sweet Meredith....thank you so much for creating this gorgeous, delicate card for the Copic Oz Think Pink Challenge!!! Your card is simply stunning!!!!

frommycraftroom said...

What a great card. I think we all know at least one person affected by this disease. I which I had let my girls talk me into buying those copics to enter just to help raise funds for a great Aussie charity.

Pauline said...

This is so pretty and delicate Meredith, a wonderful card for a very deserving cause.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...