Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hi there!

So you may have heard that today is a little thing called World Card Making Day... that means it's time for all of us card makers to celebrate our little hobby, and all of the wonderful things that go along with it!


I don't know about you, but if I didn't have this little hobby in my life, I'd go a little batty. It's been my solace and refuge now and again, plus it's brought joy to my friends as I gift them things I create from the heart, which makes me so happy. It's my alone time when I can steal some from my two little ones... it's my creative outlet... my passion. It's me.



Part of my love for this craft comes from my little corner in the blogosphere. The people I've met, the friendships I've made, opportunities that I've been given... the time I get to spend in the evening sharing my projects, and sometimes a little bit of myself with you... all of these things have become such a part of me, and I am so grateful for it.


Of course, mostly, I am grateful to you, my faithful readers. Your comments and encouragement are one of the brightest spots in my day, every day. Without you, this blog would be nothing... so I am taking today to say Thank You for everything... your visits, your comments, your emails. This card is for you, my wonderful blog friends!

Happy World Card Making Day!

PS: That's glitter all over the main panel there - not just a bad photo!

Pin It

6 comments:

Alyssa S said...

I was just mulling over making something with one of my favorite quotes, when i scanned your blog over your blog in my reader. The quote?
Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.
Have a fun WCMD!

Maureen said...

one gorgeous sparkly card! It is always a joy to visit your blog and see your fabulous creations! Happy WCMD!!

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute card.

Jocelyn Olson said...

That glittery goodness is fantastic! The black and white is so striking. Awesome card!

Tonya Jastad said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors and the layout.

Geri said...

Such a striking card, Meredith!! I'm needing a 'thank you' for a couple, so it can't be too frilly...just might steal this!! REALLY NICE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...