Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday...

Hey guys!

Is your week off to a good start so far? We are having a *wet* Monday here on the BC coast... I am sure we are setting rainfall records around here today. Miserable. And my husband loves it!

Today I have a card to share that I made awhile ago, but didn't get around to posting. This is one of those cards that came to mind, and then I crossed my fingers that it would come together. And it did!


You know how sometimes you look at a set you've had forever, and something jumps out at you and says "use me!" so you just gotta go with it? This sentiment was one of those, and right away I thought of creating the key with pearls and bling.


All I did was vaguely sketch out the shape of the key, and then stuck my pearls on that to create the key shape. I was thrilled when it actually looked like a key!

That's it from me for today... I am cuddled up on the sofa with my little one watching Elf. Yep, I said it! I am just trying to make it through Halloween so I can start playing my holiday CDs! I'll just slink away now....

Pin It

3 comments:

Claire Brennan said...

Meredith this is stunning!! Mind if I pin?? so elegant!

Pauline said...

This is just so lovely, a fabulous example of CAS design with class.Stunning!

Geri said...

What a lovely idea...and your execution of it is, of course, PERFECT! So very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...