Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gift Card Set - Pink Persimmon Release...

Hey guys!

I am behind on posting my Pink Persimmon projects! I can't believe we're closing in on the end of the month already, and I still haven't posted these!


Today I have a project that I created using 2 of the newest sets, Special Delivery and Parcel Post. I am a sucker for all things ledger, so these were pretty fun to ink up and put to paper!


I have a friend who is one of the few people left in the world who loves to send a real-life card in the real-life snail mail... so it's always fun to create little card sets for her. Since her birthday fell right into the right time frame for this stamp release (meaning, these were released in an acceptably late time frame for her birthday - hence the date stamp above!), I seized the opportunity!


I just took various images from the set and created an interesting background by layering them, and combining postal-inspired colours. I simply wrapped the baker's twine around the panel, and tied a big bow. Then I stamped my manila tag, and clipped it on with a tiny little clothespin. Kind of a departure for me, but I was trying to go out of my box with these fun stamps!

Because the clothespins made these a bit bulky, I needed a creative way to package them all up with their envelopes.


Just a good ol' lunch bag! I dressed it up with a simple paper doily, and then created a tag using the same images from the two sets. The "Friend" sentiment is from the Style Girl set, and is stamped on a velum tag I found in my stash. Another mini-clothespin (though bigger than the other one) holds everything in place!

These were so quick and easy to put together, and my friend loved them!

Pin It

6 comments:

Maureen said...

I'm a sucker for postal and ledger images too! Oh, but our mail system irritates me so! LOL What a gorgeous gift :)

Elena said...

Love a beautiful card set! And, a doily makes everything pretty :)

Geri said...

Now how cute and trendy are these?!? But so lovely, too! Only you can pack all that into one project (or two, I guess, in this case;). LOVE 'em! (Those images look really fun!)

Vanessa said...

Love this card set. I'm a sucker for any kind of stationary!

I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check it out here:
http://www.prettylittleivy.com

Ruth S said...

Love these - I love stamp sets like this that will come in handy for lots of occasions! Your pal will love the cards I'm sure, Rx

Muhammad Amjad said...

Those cards are most beautiful...i really love your gift cards...these for appreciate.THANK YOU SHARE IT.
Discount card printing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...