Friday, October 26, 2012

Festive Friday - Season's Greetings...

Happy Friday friends! I am *so* glad this week is drawing to a close... just one of those, you know?

But, being Friday, it's time for something Christmassy! Today I am sharing a card that was featured on the Scrapscene blog, for their Christmas Card A Day feature. You might have seen it over there on Wednesday, but if not, I am sharing it here with you now!



I pulled out my Pink Persimmon stamps for this one, and let my patterned paper do all the work. I was looking for something that was easy to put together, but still looked impressive... I am guessing you know exactly what I mean, right? *Wink*


I used the Holly Wreath set for my sentiment and the little holly accents, which I finished off with some rhinestone berries!

That's it for today! Thank you so much for popping in, and have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

5 comments:

Maureen said...

that ribbon treatment and lace just add the WOW to that paper :) Ah, Friday...best day of the week! Hugs!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love this Meredith! Soooo pretty and vintagey! You asked about my images..some I buy..the diecut Santa with chimney is kaisercrafts turtle dove collection the snowman are from pininterest. Are you on there? What paper is it that you used with that santa image? ok I wrote a book...rofl, cherry

Pauline said...

Very pretty Christmas card Meredith, those vintage papers are just beautiful, and I love the decorative pins and ribbon trim. Elegant and festive!

Ruth S said...

Totally pretty and vinagey, I love this - that pop of blue really works! I would never think to add it, but it brings out a lovely richness! Hope you all have a great weekend, Rx

Geri said...

Oh...festive indeed!!! Love these gorgeous layers and embellishments, Meredith! Just beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...