Friday, October 12, 2012

Festive Friday - Holly & Mistletoe...

Hey guys! I think it's been kind of quiet here lately, hasn't it? Feels like awhile since I posted!

It's Friday again (sheesh, that happens often, doesn't it?), so I am here to share some holiday inspiration for you! Today's is an easy to mass-produce, mail friendly, and quick to put together.


I used some of my new Papertrey stamps for this one... at first, when I saw the peeks for this set, I thought "Oh, I have something pretty similar, so I don't need it..." and then I caught site of the beautiful fonts of the sentiments. Fonts and sentiments *always* get me!


I was inspired by this card (the first one in the post), created by Danielle Flanders... I loved the two-toned effect, and decided to try something similar for myself. I like how it turned out... isn't amazing what you can do just by layering stamps?

That's it for me... thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

6 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, how beautiful! Love the vintage feel of it! Just picked up my Holiday PC magazine yesterday and saw so many of your sweet cards! Congrats!

Leigh said...

This is beautiful, Meredith!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful take on the card and I really love the muted colors.

Pauline said...

Beautiful christmas card, those fonts are so elegant!

Dana Nelson said...

Looks terrific! Love that effect!

cards by cara said...

Gorgeous! Love this set ... and the fact you decided to get it too! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...