Friday, October 5, 2012

Festive Friday - Be Merry...

Hi guys!

It's Thanksgiving this weekend, and you know how I know? My kids and their grandmother have caught their Thanksgiving cold! Seems like every year, a cold hits our family for this long weekend. No worries, we'll still be enjoying turkey and pumpkin pie!

It's Friday, so today I have a little holiday something for you! I feel like that's all I've been doing lately - holiday stuff. We're just about ready for our craft sale, which is barely 2 months away...


This is another mini card... I really love the tiny sweetness of them! This is made using the Pink Persimmon Little Red Wagon set - this tree is supposed to go in the cute wagon from the set - which works so perfectly on this tiny card.


Cute, right?

Anyway... I have a sick baby on my lap, making it very tough to type... so I will leave you be. Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends out there - have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

2 comments:

Geri said...

Meredith...this is so very sweet. I just love that little tree and the sweet little embellished star! It's just perfect!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you know how thankful I am we 'met'!!! ;) (Take care of that wee one!)

Tonya Jastad said...

Love this cute little card! Happy Thanksgiving to you and I hope everyone is feeling better soon. (and that you don't get it too!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...