Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Greatest of Gifts... and a Winner!

Hey guys!

Just popping in quick to share a baby card I made awhile back for a customer who's sister was having a baby - though the gender was still a mystery, so I had to keep the colours neutral!


I really love this sentiment for a baby card... it's definitely well used around here! Anyway... I put together some new goodies to create this card, and was really pleased with the final result.


I used the Hexagon Cover Plate from PTI to emboss my background paper, and then I just quickly sanded it to bring  out the detail:




Alright, you guys totally flooded my blog with comments on my Paper Crafts Giveaway post, which was *so* much fun for me! Thank you so much for all your wonderful support and encouragement!

I drew a winner from over a hundred (!) comments, and came up with Die Cut Lady!

Please email me your information and I can make sure your copy is sent right out to you! There is a tab at the top of my blog with the contact information you'll need.


Pin It

3 comments:

Maureen said...

such a sweet card! That sentiment is a keeper for sure :)

Geri said...

Such pretty colors for a baby...and I agree with Maureen...the sentiment is too sweet and so true!! Lovely, Meredith!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! Love these colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...