Friday, September 7, 2012

Oh My!... Exciting News!

***I have two posts today! To see my Festive Friday/Timeless Tuesday post, click here***

Remember when I told you that I hate keeping secrets, and how I am just *not* good at it? Well, I managed to do it again!



I am *beyond* excited to join the Pink Persimmon Creative Team! If you don't recognize that name, I urge you to visit the website and see what I am so excited about. These stamps are the sweetest, vintage loveliness, and I just love working with them!



I created this card so that I could share my great news with you, using the first PP set I picked up nearly a year ago, called Little Red Wagon. I actually chose it as a gift for Shirley, since she just adores Dick and Jane. But for this card, I just focused on the wagon itself - not red - and the pumpkins to make a Halloween card.

To spruce up those cute pumpkins, I got out my glue pen and chunky glitter:



You can visit the Pink Persimmon blog here to get to know the rest of the Creative Team. I am working with such a wonderful group of talented ladies, and I have to say - the diversity of style is so incredible. There truly is something for everyone on this team!

I've just started working on my projects using the latest releases, so watch out for those coming soon! Now hurry over to learn more about the new team!

Pin It

7 comments:

Elena said...

Amazing news! Congrats, Meredith!

Pauline said...

Congratulations on your new DT position woo-hoo!!
Gorgeous Halloween card, i love the embossing and those cute glittery pumpkins!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Congrats, Meredith - I just read on the PP blog! I can't wait to see what you create and I adore these pumpkins. You are the queen of chunky glitter, my friend! :)

Maureen said...

adorable card and congrats! Totally understand them wanting you :)

Heather Jensen said...

Congratulations! This is so cute. I love vintage images. :)

Hugs~

Dana Nelson said...

Love these sugar crusted pumpkins!

Geri said...

Woo hoo to you!!!!! How fun is this news! And how adorable is this card?!? Love the orange embossed like that. And your little glittered up image...perfectly sweet! Congratulations, my dear!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...