Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Like Your Style Girl... Pink Persimmon September

Happy Monday, my friends!

I am popping in ever so quickly to share another one of my samples for the latest release from Pink Persimmon... More of the beautiful vintage beauty of Style Girl!


Some days, you just wanna go simple, don't you? Well, I do... When I saw the bold, graphic style of the text in the set, this design just popped right into my head. And while it's definitely a departure from my usual style, I really love it!


The best part is that each of those lines is a separate stamp. So adding that splash of colour to my sentiment could not have been easier. The little bit of bling just added to the 'style' of my card.

Don't forget to leave a comment on this post for your chance to win your own copy of the latest special issue from Paper Crafts... Holiday Cards & More! You have until tomorrow (September 25) before I draw a winner!

Pin It

6 comments:

Elena said...

Some days, you just gotta keep it simple ;) Love the design!

Laura B. said...

Love, Love, Love this!

Dawn said...

And I like this CARD girl friend! Fantastically simple!

Geri said...

NICE one, my matchy-matchy friend!!! What a pretty statement it makes!

Dana Nelson said...

Gorgeous!

pamela said...

WOW! You're covering all the different styles of card making - shabby, vintage and now CAS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...