Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Friend - Pink Persimmon September Release

Hey guys!

Before I get to my post - thanks so much for all your feedback about my shop! I looked into offering a discount, and Luulla is unable to accomidate that at this time, but it is a feature they're currently working on, which means hopefully soon I can offer you something!

So, as you may already know, Pink Persimmon recently released a new stamp set called Style Girl. It's a vintage themed set, based on old sewing patterns, and a really fun set to create a diverse style of projects.



I have a few samples to show you using this set, which I'll share in the next few days. Today's project is one of my favourite things to create; a tag!


For my project, I used a variety of images from the set to create a background on my tag. I stamped the largest girl first, then added a few of the smaller elements: the .25, and peeking out from my sentiment label you can see the end of a stamp that reads "Sanoma Dry Goods Co.". I then grabbed one of the filigree images from the Holly & Mistletoe set, and curved it on my block so that I could create my own flourishes with it. The "Friend" sentiment is also from the Style Girl set, and takes center stage on this tag!

I hope you've enjoyed my project! Keep an eye on the Pink Persimmon blog for more projects using this set from the rest of the design team!

Pin It

2 comments:

Geri said...

So pretty and feminine, Meredith! Those colors look gorgeous together!!!

Heather Jensen said...

Such a beautiful tag Meredith. :)

Hugs~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...