Friday, September 14, 2012

Festive Friday - Snowmen Fall From Heaven...

Alright, if you've spent any time around here, you know about me and snowflakes. You know that I absolutely *love* them, and that my entire holiday decor revolves around them. So you have to know I love stamping them!

It's Friday, which means it's time to get Festive. And I am guessing you already figured out the theme of today's card...



I *love* the sentiment on this one... it's just one of those that resonates with my snowflake lovin' heart... I actually created this design during the major crafting frenzy I mentioned awhile back, preparing for our all-too-quickly approaching Craft Sale. So I created a large group of them, in various shades...



So they went together fairly fast, but I think they're so elegant and pretty. Here is a photo displaying all the colours I created:



Something for everyone, I hope!

*sigh*... look at all those pretty flakes!

So, have you started your holiday cards yet? I am not joking, I think I have created nearly 100 of them, and still need more! This is why I start in January...

Have a wonderful weekend, and if you have time, stop in for Scrapbook Sunday... I have a pretty cute story to share!

Pin It

5 comments:

Geri said...

Oh, Meredith...what a beautiful design!! Thanks for a wonderful CAS idea! I just might use it!

Leigh said...

Super pretty, Meredith! I love that sentiment, too!

Dana Nelson said...

I love these! And so simple to mass produce!

Maureen said...

oh, those are so pretty :) We get lots of snow here in the Interior in the winter :) The gems are the perfect touch :)

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your style and your cards are so pretty, so pure!
Lovely work Meredith!!
TFS~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...