Friday, September 28, 2012

Festive Friday - Merry Christmas...

Hello my friends! It's already Friday again, can you believe it? And can you believe we're less than three months away from Christmas?

Speaking of Christmas, I have a fun set of cards to share with you today! As you're tired of hearing, I am doing a craft sale in only 2 short months, so I have been creating lots and lots of holiday stuff to sell - which means I am creating cards in multiples these days.


I loved this card that I created using the Scottie Dogs stamp set from Pink Persimmon, and decided to create the same basic layout using a Christmas theme. I used different colours for each dog, stamping off once before stamping the bodies to give a softer look.


This one was stamped with a pretty saturated green ink - but stamping it off gave it the look I was going for.


Next, I even stamped a red dog!


You can see that by stamping off once, it makes the silliness of the colour I used seem perfectly reasonable! *wink*


And lastly, I chose a less than traditional twist on a traditional colour theme:


I chose Autumn Rose and Ocean Tides inks and accents, so basically I did a pink and teal version of red and green... does that make sense?

Here's my Rose dog:


So there you have it, a fun array of Christmas dogs in their little coats, all dressed up for the winter holiday! I had fun with these ones - these dogs are quickly becoming a favourite set for me!

Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you so much for popping in to see me!

Pin It

9 comments:

PostcardsandInvitations said...

Wow Meredith you shared very wonderful cards collection here. i like your all designing and craft idea for making it very impressive. I surly make my order of Christmas cards to you. I have some Postcard invitations cards collection. just see if you like it.

Kristii said...

Way cute!!! Love the variety of sweaters and the Christmas theme is perfect!!!

Heather Jensen said...

Love them all. That is a great way to get several cards finished at once. :)

Hugs~

Geri said...

Could it be time for another Festive Friday already??? Where has my week gone?!? These are all cuties, Meredith! Really love the layout you've used! Gorgeous papers and a sweet stamp, too!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Meredith. Hope you had a great week. These are so cute!! Scottie dog makes a great Christmas card. Have a great weekend!

Deborah Frings said...

Super sweet cards - I do like the different jackets!

janmjax said...

Meredith I love that wee dog in all his colours!! =) Fabulous cards!!

Pauline said...

Love your fab cards, that Scottie is so sweet!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

a----------dorable...love those doggies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...